I’m sure you have your own personal stories of starting the New Year strong only to get busy, fall behind, and eventually lose motivation. It happens to most people. But, you can still make 2018 your best year ever if you follow these 4 things… Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why it’s so painful to see other people living the type of lifestyle we’ve dreamed for ourselves [4:00]
– How this one activity (that we all do too much of) is making you unhappy and sabotaging your success [6:00]
– The most important action you can take to make 2018 your best year ever [6:15]
– Why setting goals is a skill and an art form [8:35]
– What “S.M.A.R.T.” goals are and how to set them [8:55]
– Why you should stop setting “safe” goals [10:54]
– Why you set your goals for something high–even if you don’t succeed at achieving it [12:39]
– Why knowing your “why” is critical to achieving your goals [13:58]
– How to dig deep when you search for why you’re setting goals [17:00]
– What “Quitter’s Day” is and why it happens every year [21:00]
– Why your excuses for why you’re not achieving the body you want are B.S. [23:50]
– Why you should NEVER change your goal when you don’t achieve it (here’s what you do instead) [24:50]
– Why hope isn’t a strategy [28:25]
– Why the “invisible ceiling” on your progress in life doesn’t actually exist [28:20]
– How to get clarity about what you’re actually trying to achieve [33:20]
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve been in shape, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and get in control of your health and fitness once and for all, we’re ready to help. You’ve tried doing it alone. Now try with someone who’s ready to bring a commitment that’s as serious as your own.
Ted Ryce have dedicated the past 19 years helping people transform their bodies through nutrition and fitness.
This is your limited opportunity to work with a world class coach — to look, feel, and perform better than you thought possible.
If you’re interested in potentially working with Ted, take one small step today and schedule your free breakthrough call. There’s still time left to transform your health, body, and life this year.