His vision is to empower greater wellness in over one million lives through technology by teaching digital health as an integrative life practice.
Josh’s motivation to create Wellness Force in 2009 and coach over 10,000 training sessions is rooted deep in the fabric of where he came from; an early childhood & adolescent life plagued with weight & health struggles.
With national accreditation from multiple fitness organizations, and with over 10 years of high-level experience in the health & fitness industry, Josh provides content for multiple fitness & digital health publications such as WellnessFX, The National Academy of Sports Medicine, and the Fitness Industry Technology Council.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Breaking the “bad parenting”cycle
- How limiting beliefs are created in early childhood
- Why changing your environment is not enough
- Why most people are driven by fear and anger with their fitness goals
- Types of stressors
- How much stress can you handle
- Why self-awareness is key to effective leadership
- These apps will take your fitness to the next level
- Wellness vs fitness
- The 4 pillars of health
- What the “Internet Of Things” is
- Using technology to reach your goals
- 3 Reasons why everyone needs a coach
- How to make sense of data from your wearable
- The best apps to improve your health
- The potential dangers of technology
Connect with Josh:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!