Robb Wolf, a former research biochemist is the New York Times Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution – The Original Human Diet. He has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top ranked iTunes podcast, book and seminars.
Robb has functioned as a review editor for the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism and is a consultant for the Naval Special Warfare Resiliency program. He serves on the board of Directors/Advisors for: Specialty Health Inc, Paleo FX, and Paleo Magazine.
He is a former California State Powerlifting Champion (565 lb. Squat, 345 lb. Bench, 565 lb. Dead Lift) and a 6-0 amateur kickboxer. He coaches athletes at the highest levels of competition and consults with Olympians and world champions in MMA, motocross, rowing and triathlon. Wolf has provided seminars in nutrition and strength & conditioning to a number of entities including NASA, Naval Special Warfare, the Canadian Light Infantry and the United States Marine Corps.
Robb lives in Reno, Nevada with his wife Nicki and daughters Zoe and Sagan.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Robb’s story: How he struggled with his own health and inherited genetics (05:25)
- How the Paleo Diet changed Robb’s life (09:09)
- Wired to Eat: What makes it different from other books (13:52)
- Understanding the neuroregulation of appetite (18:35)
- Why personalized nutrition is the future of dieting (22:33)
- People are wired to eat more and move less (27:45)
- 10 Strategies for creating a healthy food environment (30:51)
- Why having self- control is not the norm (40:41)
- Robb’s 30-day reset and 7-day carb test (49:51)
- There really is no ‘one size fits all’ diet plan (51:17)
- Ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting (55:07)
- Preorder bonuses for Wired to Eat (72:36)
“There is no magical diet. There’s only personalized nutrition. The right way to eat for your individual physiology.” Tweet Quote
Robb’s new book will be available on March 21st, 2017. Pre-order Wired To Eat and get the opportunity to unlock special bonuses. This is limited time offer!
Connect with Robb:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Check out the second video in this free training series, where I’ll walk you through the food traps that are making you fat (and how to avoid them), you can learn how to avoid those daily traps right now and slim down for good.
Until next time,