In today’s episode, Ted interviews keynote speaker, author of the best-selling and award-winning book on productivity, The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast, and founder of The Rockin’ Productivity Academy, Jeff Sanders.
Jeff is also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which has ranked #1 in iTunes in the Self-Help and Business categories, been nominated for 4 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 4 million downloads.
He is a 10-time marathon runner, personal development junkie, and passionate raw vegan. Every week you can find Jeff writing and speaking at JeffSanders.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What’s driving your desire to become productive (06:12)
- Why productivity isn’t about luck but about being intentional (09:58)
- Why do you fall off the productivity wagon (11:00)
- 3 Tips to be more productive (13:39)
- More on Jeff’s Rocking Productivity Academy (25:08)
- The importance of having a community and coach to help you see results (16:31)
- When hacking your life becomes distracting (23:53)
- 5 Ways to build a habit of taking action (30:02)
- What to do when you’re feeling unmotivated (32:42)
- Productivity is about removing not adding— If you are one of those people who keep adding things into your life to make you more productive; the reminder, the tracking devices and the constant “pings” from your notification —you are missing the point. Optimizing your life is supposed to simplify things. After a while, these gadgets become a distraction and you end up spending most of your time focusing on the gadgets and the preparatory steps but then you never take action. Try simplifying things to improve your productivity.
- You have to be fully committed to whatever you are doing —This is the biggest takeaway. If you are not fully committed to what you are doing, it will not work. Getting results take commitment. Find what motivates you and it will become easier to stay committed.
- Get a coach — If you believe you need help with staying motivated or you can’t figure out what goals you need to prioritize, or if you have fitness goals that you’re trying to achieve but you’re having little or no results, it’s time to get a coach. Having a coach will help you get over those obstacles that often causes you to stumble and give up on your goal. If you think you need help with being productive and you’re ready to take your life and productivity to the next level check out Jeff’s Rockin’ Productivity Academy.
Connect with Jeff:
“You have to be intentional and decide how you’re going to live and preempt the obstacles.” Tweet Quote
The Legendary Fat Loss Blueprint
Keep these takeaways in mind. Those are the reasons I’m finishing the Legendary Fat Loss Blueprint. It’s designed to help you burn fat at the fastest possible rate for your body while maintaining every ounce of your hard-earned muscle. I even tested it on real people just like you.
Why you should buy the Legendary Rapid Fat Loss Blueprint?
You’ve heard of low-carb diets. You know about high-protein diets. Both work, but neither is ideal.
That’s why we took the best parts of each diet and fused them into the ultimate rapid fat loss plan.
The Legendary Rapid Fat Loss Blueprint helps easily control your calories — so you don’t need to count them — and also creates the optimal hormonal environment to burn fat.
This strategic combination takes the brakes off your fat loss and delivers the fast results you want.
Don’t confuse rapid weight loss with a starvation diet, which causes your muscles to waste away along with the fat. The Legendary Fat Loss Blueprint is nothing like that.
If you want to start losing now, sign up for the Waiting List!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below! If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Check out the first video in this free training series, where I’ll walk you through a 5-Fitness Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making (and how to fix them), you can learn how to avoid those mistakes right now and get better results at the gym.
Until next time!