Jeff is also the host of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast, which has ranked #1 in iTunes in the Self-Help and Business categories, been nominated for 5 Podcast Awards, and exceeded 5 million downloads.
He is a plant-based marathon runner and personal development junkie. Every week you can find Jeff writing and speaking at JeffSanders.com.
Jeff has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre and Psychology from Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri. He has been married to his wife, Tessa for seven years. They live in Nashville, Tennessee with their quirky pug, Benny.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
-Why Jeff ended up in the emergency room after taking on too many projects (5:000)
– How to create more free time for the things that matter (8:17)
– Why learning to say “no” can lead to better productivity (11:28)
– Why being a “control freak” can lead to less productivity and time for the things that matter (14:45)
– Why underbooking your calendar is a must to get more things done (17:53)
– How to set your priorities effectively (so you know what to say yes to and what to say no to) (22:00)
– Why no exercise can reduce your stress as much as healthy productivity habits (25:25)
– Does making time to exercise get in the way of your career success? (33:37)
– The #1 addiction of 90% of Americans (and how to break it) (37:56)
– The best use of your free time when (44:46)
Connect With Jeff:
Order The Free-Time Formula Book:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you in 2018?
Most people know that exercise, eating well, and quality sleep are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
That’s why we created our brand new Fat Loss Masterclass to help you lose fat, get fit, and improve your health in 2018… no matter what challenges you’re dealing with.
PLUS: Discover the 4 biggest diet & exercise myths stopping you from building the lean body you’ve always wanted!