Have you ever wondered what kind of man can come out of the harsh terrains of Africa and end up becoming a 4th-time world champion kickboxer, as well as a reputable MMA competitor? Well, look no further for that man is Alain Ngalani—tough, dedicated and determined. In this episode, you’ll learn that appreciation, respect for others, and hard work can take you a long way in life.
Alain Ngalani is a man with an iron will. He grew up in Cameroon, Africa, and made his way to Hong Kong as a 4th-time world champion kickboxer and an MMA competitor. He trains in and runs his own impact gym in Hong Kong, making him a successful business owner and a charismatic public speaker. His failures and successes in life is something people from all walks of life can learn from.
In addition to being a world champion, he’s also a successful business owner and a charismatic public speaker. He trains in and runs his own MMA gym, Impakt HK, in Hong Kong.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How the rough environment of Africa taught Alain to be tough [6:06]
– What it was like to grow up in Africa [8:15]
– Why bullying was the trigger for Alain to stand up against adversity [13:08]
– The important values to learn in life [15:16]
– How to rely on one’s self[17:58]
– Why failure and success come hand-in-hand [19:00]
– The difference between loving a child and pleasing them [20:21]
– The reason why you should constantly seek growth, learn, and set goals[23:56]
– Why dedication and commitment to your goals are important and irreplaceable traits to have [25:16]
Connect with Alain:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in your 40s & 50s?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
And I know there’s so much confusion in the fitness industry that makes you overwhelmed and confused about if you should do Keto or intermittent fasting or a low carb diet. If you need to join Crossfit, HIIT, or a Bootcamp to get back in shape.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.