You’ve heard the expression, “You can achieve anything if you work hard enough at it.” It’s certainly true in some pursuits, but in the gym, too much sweat equity is more likely to leave you exhausted, uninspired, and even injured. Today’s guest Brad Thorpe will teach you how to pump up your progress at the gym with while reducing blood pressure and preventing injuries. Listen now!
Brad Thorpe an exercise professional and a leading expert on isometrics training. He is the Co-Founder of Striation 6 Exercise and Performance Centre, as well as a 3-time United States of America and Canadian patent holder and creator of ISOPHIT™ and the Isometric Training System™.
Due to his increasing expertise in the area of human performance, rehabilitation and isometric exercise, Brad has spoken internationally for recognized organizations. He also works with various athletes and professionals, including the US Military.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why training or exercising smarter is better than training faster and harder [5:00]
– The importance of isometric movements [10:30]
– Brad’s expertise in isometrics and what he does with various companies and individuals [14:06]
– What stability really means and why it’s significant [23:28]
– The risks associated with movement and what to do about it [28:00]
– The relationship between isometrics and hypertension [32:30]
– The effects of dynamic exercise and isometrics training on your body [40:38]
– How to simplify and incorporate isometrics training to your exercise routine [56:13]
Connect with Brad:
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in your 40s & 50s?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
And I know there’s so much confusion in the fitness industry that makes you overwhelmed and confused about if you should do Keto or intermittent fasting or a low carb diet. If you need to join Crossfit, HIIT, or a Bootcamp to get back in shape.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.