You’ve probably been there before: an awkward move, an audible crack!, a sharp pain—and you just know you’re injured. Getting hurt sucks, especially because an injury can throw off your entire workout routine. In this episode, I’m going to reveal my top strategies to return to get back into your workouts in record time. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How I became a “go to” specialist in working around injuries (2:10)
– The story of how I got my dad to walk again after his knee replacement surgery (7:40)
– Common joint injuries that affect your ability to get in shape (8:12)
– The most important thing you should after an injury before you workout hard again (11:03)
– Why you need to believe it’s possible to get back in shape again after an injury (13:05)
– What you NEED to know about supplements and recovering from joint injuries (16:18)
– Here’s what you must do if you’re getting re-injured in your workouts (20:02)
– Why you’ll never find the answer to your injury problem from searching Youtube or Google (21:45)
– Why a one-size-fits-all approach will never work to heal your injury (25:15)
– Why joint stability starts from the inside out (30:50)
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in your 40s & 50s?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
And I know there’s so much confusion in the fitness industry that makes you overwhelmed and confused about if you should do Keto or intermittent fasting or a low carb diet. If you need to join Crossfit, HIIT, or a Bootcamp to get back in shape.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.