Relationship coach and best-selling author Jordan Gray helps people maintain thriving intimate relationships. When he’s not coaching clients or writing new books, Jordan loves to surf without a wetsuit, immerse himself in new cultures, and savour slow-motion hang outs with his closest companions. You can see more of his writing at www.JordanGrayConsulting.com
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The #1 way to improve your relationship right now
- How to become more confident
- 3 Ways guys tend to go wrong when building relationships
- What thing most guys do that makes them low-status
- How to attract the perfect woman for you
- 2 Powerful ways to spicy up your relationship
A Billion Wicked Thoughts by Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam
50 Shades of Grey by E L James
CONNECT WITH JORDAN:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!