Sarah used to be a great athlete but gained weight after a personal tragedy. While she made several attempts to get back into shape, she kept getting injured with high-intensity, high-impact workouts.
She felt like she was never going to get back into shape again! Sarah was also concerned about how the weight she gained was adversely impacting her health.
She also worried about her high cholesterol levels and constantly felt stressed-out from pressures at work.
She started following the Legendary Lean Program and rapidly began to see results in her body and improvements in her health.
Listen to this episode to see how Legendary Lean completely transformed Sarah’s life and she finally feels this is her last weight loss journey.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– What Sarah’s life was like before Legendary Lean [5:10]
– How injuries can stop you from getting in shape (and what to do differently) [5:45]
– What Sarah tried in the past before joining Legendary Lean [7:45]
– What made Sarah sign up to Legendary Lean instead of a different program [9:00]
– How learning to work around injuries to get results is the key to getting in shape while you’re injured [10:40]
– How Sarah lost over 100lbs in Legendary Lean (and what you can learn from her experience) [11:45]
– How changing your body can give you your confidence and life back [12:10]
– The real obstacles you face on your weight loss journey (and how to overcome them) [14:05]
– Here’s what you should know if you don’t think that you’re the type of person to finally lose your unwanted fat and reclaim your health [18:40]
Could you spend the rest of the year researching the latest ‘fat loss hack’ or learning about how to optimize your health and train hard to get back in shape?
Or you could join Legendary Lean and let us get you started on a game plan and achieve the body you deserve in the next 3 months.
The choice is yours …
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of yourself in your 40s & 50s?
Most people over 40 know that exercise, eating healthy, manage stress, and quality sleep are important elements for feeling better and achieving more in life. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
And I know there’s so much confusion in the fitness industry that makes you overwhelmed and confused about if you should do Keto or intermittent fasting or a low carb diet. If you need to join Crossfit, HIIT, or a Bootcamp to get back in shape.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this hard.
Check out this masterclass I put together where I’ll share the exact strategies busy people like you are using to build a younger, leaner, and sexier body in their forties, fifties, and even sixties without joining exhausting Bootcamps or P90x, going on a detox cleanse, doing intermittent fasting, or any of those “quick fixes” that don’t work for the long-term success.
I’ll pull back the curtain and reveal exactly how our clients are creating the body and life they’ve always wanted by ignoring all the conventional wisdom. This is a limited-time masterclass. Click on the link below to sign up for this training now.