Kimanzi Constable is a former bread delivery guy who self-published two books that have sold over 86,000 copies. In the last year he has lost 170 pounds and moved his family to Maui, Hawaii. You can usually find him writing while enjoying an ocean view. He is a published author, international speaker, and coach.
He’s a contributing writer for The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Mind Body Green. He is a business editor at The Good Men Project. His mission is to help men and women create true freedom in life. Join him at KimanziConstable.com and on Facebook at Kimanzi Constable.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Afraid of being “found out”? How to overcome impostor syndrome
- 3 Choices to remember when everything goes wrong
- How to overcome failure
- Why you should share your story
- What it’s like to move to Hawaii
- What does it feel to be homeless
- How to build a online following
- How to believe in yourself even if no one else does
- How to travel the world and make money as a speaker
- How to present like a pro
- 3 Ways to getting booked as a speaker
- Best public speaking and presentation books
Connect with Kimanzi:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!