Ryan Answers is a couples therapist and internationally recognized expert on psychology and relationships. In addition to operating his private practice in southern Ontario, Canada, he makes frequent media appearances and maintains a weekly blog at ryananswers.com
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where do men go wrong with dating
- Are you strong enough to be vulnerable?
- The Power of identity
- How your beliefs shape your actions in the world
- How to decide what to do in your life
- Why low self-esteem is dangerous
- Why people cheat in a relationship
- 3 Ways to know your woman is a keeper
- 5 Things to do before you settle down
- The relationship between exercise and mental health
Connect with Ryan:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!