Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA) Methodology Founder and business success coach, Dan Peña, over the past 22 years has created over 50 billion dollars in value for his mentees.
His QLA methodology is designed to produce wealth even with little or no capital in a relatively short period of time.
As far as wealth creation goes, Dan has been referred to as the man with the “Midas Touch”. He has mentored CEOs, Olympians and World Champions, PhD holders, to members of the clergy, spiritualists and even idiots – it makes no difference. Dan’s method can take anyone with a dream and the passion and make them successful.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Set your goals 10x bigger to grow faster
- The psychology of a high-performance
- College vs Military experience
- How political correctness is destroying the world
- Is the world lacking leadership?
- What F.E.A.R. really is
- Why failure is good for success
- The key to high-performance
- 3 Reasons why you are broke and unsuccessful (or why most people are broke)
- Why making money is easy
- Why money won’t solve your problems
- How to invest money in a smart way
- Your financial bank account and your emotional bank account
- The importance of fitness for entrepreneurs
Connect with Dan:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!