For more than 10 years, motivational speaker, self-help author and success mentor Shannon Graham has helped countless individuals and businesses reach their goals through a wide range of effective, life-changing strategies. Shannon invests his work with an unwavering dedication to the success of his students in various facets of their lives and careers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Business is all about relationships
- How to overcome negative thoughts and behaviors
- The #1 thing you must do if you want to change your life
- Why we won’t be successful on our own
- Our decisions determine our destiny
- The power of personal development
- There are no victims, only volunteers
- Do you always have a choice
- How to achieve the impossible
- How to overcome your “tall poppy syndrome”
- How one of Shannon’s clients is changing the world
- The dark side of self-improvement
Connect with Shannon:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!