Most people try fasting with one goal in mind: losing weight. But, you might be wondering if time-restricted eating is right for you. In this special two-part series, Ted will explain the science behind Intermittent Fasting, the most common Intermittent Fasting types, and health benefits. Plus, the dangers of intermittent fasting.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is Fasting? [03:07-03:12]
- 3 Different types of fasting [03:15-07:51]
- What is Intermittent Fasting? [03:34-05:09]
- What is Short-Term Fasting? [05:10-06:00]
- What is Prolonged or Periodic Fasting? [06:00-07:47]
- Refeeding Syndrome: Definition [07:07-07:47]
- Fasting in religions [07:52-08:52]
- Health benefits of fasting backed by science [08:56-19:00]
- Autophagy & cancer [11:01-16:20]
- Fasting: is it effective for weight loss?[17:41-19:00]
- The benefits intermittent fasting [19:49-22:24]
- The dangers of fasting [24:12-31:38]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Prolon Website * Use Code TEDRYCE
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.