(Subscribe to the Podcast Here)
(Download The Legendary Life Mobile App For iPhone)
(Download The Legendary Life Mobile App For Android)
Most people try fasting with one goal in mind: losing weight. But, you might be wondering if time-restricted eating is right for you. In this special two-part series, Ted will explain the science behind Modified Fasting, the longevity diet, the connection with mental health. Plus, how to break out from bad habits.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- My personal experience with fasting [02:23-33:20]
- Does intermittent fasting work for fat loss? [06:38-06:54]
- What’s the best meal to skip, breakfast, lunch, or dinner [07:06-07:38]
- Can you lose weight by skipping meals without exercise [07:06-09:15]
- The big misconception about fasting [15:15-15:29]
- What is Modified Fasting? [15:29-16:11]
- The Longevity Diet: Benefits and how it works [16:55-23:09]
- My favorite benefits of fasting [23:11-33:20]
- Fasting and the benefits of mental health [23:15-26:23]
- The benefits of ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet [23:15-26:23]
- Intermittent fasting and inflammation [26:24-27:46]
- Breaking of bad food habits [27:47-29:28]
- The Recap of this episode [33:21-34:22]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
416: Intermittent Fasting: Everything You Wanted to Know with Ted Ryce Part 1
The Longevity Diet book by Valter Longo
Prolon Website * Use Code TEDRYCE
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.
>>Click Here To To Join The Coronavirus 7-Day Health & Fitness Comeback Challenge NOW!