Ellory is a personal business coach who specializes in finding low-cost ways to get entrepreneurs off the ground. He is the Amazon #1 Best Selling Author of How to Start Your Professional Podcast for $200 or Less.” He has over 15 years of sales experience, and before starting his own business, he spent 4 years as the top sales person in one of the largest IT companies in the world. Ellory shares his knowledge and expertise with the readers on his blog and listeners to his podcast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to handle losing your job and other life crisis
- Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires like Mark Cuban
- There’s no such thing as job security
- Haters and Critics: How to deal with people judging you and your work
- The principle behind the “Biggest Loser” show
- How to get massive results with any goal
- Thinking about being an entrepreneur? One thing to consider
- 3 Simple ways to improve your reputation
- Personal Branding: What it is and why it is so important
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Ellory Wells”]”You can’t make a positive change with a negative attitude. “[/tweet_box]
Connect with Ellory:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!