Wayne M. Levine, M.A. is the director of Better Men Coaching in Agoura Hills, CA. He coaches men to be best men, fathers, husbands and leaders they can be. He is also the author of the best-selling “Hold on to your N.U.T.s – The Relationship Manual for Men.” Over the years, his practice has expanded to support couples, young men and families. He has evolved into an articulate, opinionated and humorous speaker on men issues and relationships.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What kind of man do woman want?
- Understanding the male ego and how to handle it.
- How to naturally attract women?
- Why the balance of masculine and feminine energy around us is important?
- What is the difference between boys and man?
- How Wayne Levine found his mission in his 30’s.
- Things you need to know about pornography and masturbation as a man.
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Billy Joel”]“Do what’s good for you or you are not good for anybody”[/tweet_box]
Hold on to your N.U.T.s – The Relationship Manual for Men” by Wayne Levine
Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
Co dependent No More by Melody Beattie
Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan, Cacilda Jetha
Connect with Wayne Levine:
- Subscribe Via iTunes (right here)
- Listen on Stitcher Radio (right here)
- Listen on Sound Cloud (right here)
- Android users can grab our RSS (right here)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!