Srinivas Rao is the host and founder of The Unmistakable Creative Podcast where he’s interviewed over 500 Insanely Interesting. He’s also the author of multiple self published books.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to make money doing what you love
- Why getting more degrees may not be the answer to success
- What you should know before you start a podcast, blog or online business
- What “giving value” really means and how to do it right
- How to be persistent when the outcome of your actions is unpredictable
- Why we should take risk, even when we’re unsure what will happen
- How to strike balance between your passion and making it a financial success
- Being an “artist” vs being a marketer
- How to stay passionate and curious with business
- The biggest lessons Srini has learned in the past year as an entrepreneur
- The role fitness plays in entrepreneurship
- Srini’s top tip for taking more action in life
Connect with Sri:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!