Darrin Bentley turned his back on a long and unfulfilling career on Wall
Street to build a successful business. He is the currently the founder and
host of the Big Wig Nation Podcast where he speaks with some of the most
influential people on the planet and shares those conversations to teach
and inspire others.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Do the uncomfortable until it becomes comfortable
- The key to success? Desire and action
- Take action: 3 Ways to increase your happiness
- Why simplicity is the secret to success
- The #1 thing that holds people back from living the life they want
- Why you should do something that scares you everyday
- Perfectionism is an excuse for self defeat
- How to have a balanced and fulfilled life
- Why money doesn’t equal success
- Success is a process, not a moment
Connect with Darrin:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!