Nic has a Masters degree in Psychology. Her research has been published in the American Association of Criminal Justice Journal with her work with youth in Adult Prison. She has taught and presented at numerous conferences, workshops and seminars both within the U.S and abroad, and has mentored as a certified Communication Coach for 4 years.
In addition to consulting and speaking, Nic is the Creator and Host of the Podcast show Real Time:Real Men Only. Nic was a Mental Health Therapist in the Psychiatric fields for years and currently teaches Sociology at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida, where she lives with her husband of 17 years and her two beautiful children.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Masculinity and Culture
- The state of masculinity in modern America
- There are three types of people – who are you?
- Do we need rites of passage?
- Why women prefer strong men
- What’s the biggest problem with men today
- Men: Wired for adventure
- 3 Ways to tap into your inner warrior
- How science and spirituality go hand-in-hand
- The #1 thing a men fears most
- Who are you? How to define yourself?
- What women need from men every day
- Top 2 keys to success in relationships and business
- How to raise your boy to become a strong men
Connect with Nicole:
P.S. This episode goes nicely with a few others we’ve done on masculinity.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!