Elliott Hulse is a powerhouse of thought and passion. Through YouTube, Elliott has established himself as a legendary strength coach and moved millions of people to find direction, whether it be in business, through starting meditation or just by getting them off the couch to train and take action.
Elliott has been one of the most requested guests on Legendary Life Podcast for months – now the wait is over. Prepare for an hour of mind-blowing insight and inspiration because Elliott Hulse just got REAL!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The #1 secret to productivity
- What impact does the enviroment have on us?
- The evolution of masculinity
- The Hero’s Journey
- Why so many guys have a problem having a mentor
- The seasons of a man’s life
- Entrepreneurship as a personal development tool
- What is periodization training?
- When to work out and when to work in
- What is bioenenergetics?
- How Elliott got into playing football and Strong man competitions
- Why Elliott branched out beyond fitness
- How Elliott had to stop doing Youtube videos
Connect with Elliot:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!