AJ Roberts is a 2-time World Record holder in Powerlifting and entrepreneur who has helped some of the fitness industry’s biggest names build their businesses to very profitable levels. He also has had his up and downs in life and business. Today, he’s a co-host of Barbell Business and a highly sought-after speaker.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Consistency: The key to progress in your fitness program
- Find your best time of day to focus
- Move more
- The truth about fitness magazine models
- Balancing exercise with the rest of your life
- How to Think Bigger: Aim higher, get more motivated, and accomplish big things
- Why a morning ritual is critical to a successful day
- AJ’s 7 Step Morning Ritual
- AJ’s top biohacks
- How routines and structure give you more freedom
- Why living a legendary life is about serving others
Connect with AJ:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!