Over the course of the past eight years, Aaron have helped millions of men from around the world realize their true potential and feel great about themselves. He made his life’s mission to reach as many men as possible in an attempt to develop a community of happy, healthy, well-adjusted and confident men. Some people say you can’t learn confidence, but he knows for a fact that you can.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should care about style as a man
- What your clothes say about you
- The importance of personal grooming
- Why people are always judging you
- The real difference between fashion and style
- Style is an extension of your personality-
- The #1 mistake men make when buying clothes
- How to buy clothes that fit
- Aaron’s #1 tip for elevate your look
- How to look great without spending a lot of money
- 5 Tips to make the most of your looks
- Dress with purpose
- How to save money on clothes
- The best place to shop when you have some money to spend
Connect with Aaron:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!