Born into a distinguished family in Spain with a long history of success in banking, real estate and art, Javier Lumbreras has combined these interests to forge his own path in the United States.
Yet art remains foremost in his mind and his business activities. Over the past 25 years, he has amassed one of the significant collections of art works in this country. He is also Founder and Managing Partner of Artemundi Global Fund, a 150-225 million dollar opportunistic and asset appreciating art fund that has partnered with leading firms providing banking, legal, auditing, custodian and administrative services.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of being flexible in life
- Why you need to step out of your comfort zone
- How to unlock opportunities
- Why life is like hunting
- The value of hunting as a life experience
- The impact of art in culture
- How to invest in art
- What is a hedge fund
- 3 Ways to find your passion and purpose
- Why it’s never too late to follow your dreams
- There’s more to life than happiness
- 3 Mistakes we make in the pursuit of happiness
- The role of money in our life
- Why good health & fitness is essential for a successful life
Connect with Javier:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!