Mike Simpson is an Army Ranger, former Special Forces Operator, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner, and MMA enthusiast. He is a board certified Emergency Medicine physician, and a ringside doctor in the state of Texas. Throughout his 31 year military career, he has deployed into numerous combat zones as both a Special Forces Operator and as a Physician, most recently with deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. When not practicing medicine or teaching, Mike can be found riding his Harley, or on the mat pursuing his blue belt in BJJ.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Developing a warrior’s mindset
- The difference between a paranoid and prepared prepper
- Here’s what makes attacks so scary
- How to develop the situational awareness
- The 3 types of people you will meet in this World
- Mike’s take on the movie Sicario
- How to become a warrior without joining the Army Rangers of Navy SEALs
- Top 3 things to do to be a real warrior
- How to dress for “survivability”
- Equipment recommendations for readiness and survival
- How to “shakedown” your equipment
Connect with Mike:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!