Laura Yates is a relationship and dating coach and writer who specializes in helping men and women through break-ups and heartbreak. Laura provides clients with bespoke tools, techniques and mindsets that enable them to deal with their emotional struggles whilst moving forward in their life with renewed energy and focus.
Laura’s work has been featured in The Daily Mail, LOOK Magazine, Closer Magazine, FHM, Tiny Buddha and Thought Catalog.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to increase our confidence after a break-up
- How get back into the dating scene after a break-up
- How grieving after a break-up is normal
- Why you should grow and get better after a break up
- What steps you should take to get over a break up quickly
- How to avoid losing your social life in a relationship
- Common mistakes men make in relationships that lead to break ups
- How to stand up for yourself and set boundaries with women
- How to know to if you need to walk away from a relationship
- How to move on quickly after a relationship
- What you should do to make your next relationship better
- How to know when you’re ready to be in a relationship again
- How to control yourself when you want to text your ex (or she’s texts you)
Connect with Laura:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
P.S. If you want to TRIPLE your dating, grab our FREE Report and learn: The 5 Things Every Man Should Know About How To Be Successful With Women.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE TOOLS section and get our VIP content that will help you live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!