Brad Schoenfeld, PhD, CSCS, CSPS, FNSCA, is an internationally renowned fitness expert and widely regarded as one of the leading authorities on body composition training (muscle development and fat loss). Brad is a best-selling author of multiple fitness books.
In 2011, he was named NSCA Personal Trainer of the Year. In addition, he is a member of IDEA Health and Fitness Association, which has bestowed upon him the title of Master Trainer – the highest ranking possible. He currently serves as a member of the board of directors for the NSCA.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The single most important rule of fat loss
- What the #1 key for losing body fat
- Do calories matter?
- What ALL diets (that work) have in common
- How many meals a day – When and How often should you eat daily?
- Are you getting essential nutrients from your diet?
- How low-fat diets can affect testosterone levels
- How much fish oil should you take?
- How to structure your workouts for maximum results
Connect with Brad:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!