Mike Mahler is a renowned strength coach, kettlebell instructor and a hormone optimization researcher.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How To Share Your Unpopular Opinion (Without Being An Asshole)
- How to be happy: Compassion is a strength, not a weakness …
- Leadership: Do You Know What You Stand For?
- How the People Around You Affect Personal Success
- Motivation Is Overrated
- Don’t hold back
- How Flotation Tanks Can Help You
- Deadlift Dominance: 3 Tips For Massive Pulling Power
- Why traveling is essential to personal development
- A testosterone booster that actually works
- Are your testosterone levels low?
- Signs of Low Testosterone in Men
- What is money, really?
- What Mike is doing to keep his edge
Connect with Mike:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!