Jason is a life mastery coach and the top expert on teaching people how to connect and belong to create extraordinary relationships in business, life and love. At the heart of his strategy is the understanding that people and your relationships are your true “wealth.” Everything we accomplish or do in life is with or through other people.
Thousands of men and women have used his tools and systems to create extraordinary lives and success. They are pushing beyond their limits, crushing their goals, moving beyond their past, putting passion back in their lives, building relationships they never thought possible, and turning their dreams into reality.
His bestselling book on Amazon, Social Wealth, has sold more than 25,000 copies, has been #1 in four business and self-help categories, is the #2 rated book in personal success and #4 in personal transformation, and has more than 115+ five star reviews.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The #1 secret to making more money and having better relationships
- What is “social capital” and why should you care about it?
- What to do about “unrealized dreams”
- 3 things all successful people do
- How to have a great social life
- How to get over being afraid of meeting new people
- How to build social skills and boost your confidence
- How to create a life plan
- 3 Ways to overcome social anxiety
Connect with Jason:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!