Samuel Hershberger is a life coach for extraordinary people. He slows his clients down to the speed of life, allowing them to pour their wisdom into his empty cup. His purpose is living. His passion is living. And while he loves fixing people… he just hasn’t found anyone who needed any fixing yet.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to have a “Hell Yes!” life
- Why your past disappointments are irrelevant today
- How to start your personal development journey
- Why most people fail at keeping commitments to themselves
- 3 Reasons why being “selfish” is good for you
- The difference between selfish vs self-centered
- It’s your life, own it.
- How to figure out what you want out of life
- Conquer your fears to achieve your goals
- It’s time, no one is coming to save you
Connect with Sam:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!