– The Be The Change Kickstarter campaign was a success!!! We started the wristbands and t-shirts production. The small live webinar will happen in April.
– Survey: If you didn’t get a chance, please answer our survey and help me serve you better. It takes just 1 minute, click here.
– Everyone that fills out the survey will get a really cool, FREE gift: 17 proven strategies to be more successful in work and in life.
Review of the week:
Obstacles to being a Great Leader:
- Caveman brain (negativity bias)
- Lack of skills (why we think there’s something wrong with us)
- Wrong mindset (fixed mindset)
Top 7 qualities that make a great leader
- Leaders are less stressed
- Leaders have better self-control
- Leaders are charismatic
- Leaders are great communicators (communication is the fundamental tool of leadership)
- Leaders are always learning
- Leaders take risks
- Leaders form great relationships
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!