Andrew Ferebee is a 3x amazon best-selling author, the founder of Knowledge For Men, LLC and host of the top-ranked podcast on iTunes “Knowledge For Men” which has over 2.5 million downloads. Andrew has interviewed over 250 experts including Bob Proctor, Gary Vaynerchuck, Jordan Belfort, Tony Hsieh, T. Harv Eker, Robert Greene, Kevin Harrington, US Navy Seals, UFC fighters and many more.
Andrew has read over 500 books on personal development, success, entrepreneurship, relationships, philosophy and human psychology.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome obstacles in business and life
- How to attend events on a budget
- It’s not your resources that make the difference
- Why most of us don’t really know we want
- A powerful source of motivation that’s right at your fingerprints
- The fastest way to change your life
- Why the only failure is giving up
- Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey
- How to shift from being a follower to a leader
- The best way to beat procrastination
- How to defeat resistance
- 3 keys to success
- Why knowing stuff doesn’t really matter
- Why too many guys suffer from “nice guy syndrome”
- 3 Ways to reframe failure
- The confidence crush
- Why Andrew almost walked away from his Knowledge for Men podcast
Connect with Andrew:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!