- I’m speaking at the 21 Convention in Orlando this weekend June 25th-June 26th.
- CEO Strength is Launched!!!
Review of the week:
Effective communication just might be the most important skill you can learn—yet most people don’t put much effort into improving. Whether you want to get more clients, attract more business, make more friends or go on more dates, these 10 essential tips for improving your communication will help you.
By listening and implementing these tips in your life, you should expect:
- Better relationships
- Attract more business opportunities
- Deeper friendships
- More respect
- Invitations to more social events
- Clients who are raving fans
- Looked at as a leader
Here are the 10 tips:
- Watch Your Body Language
- Get Rid of Filler Words
- Have a Script for Small Talk
- Tell a Story
- Don’t Over Talk
- Ask Open-ended Questions
- Put Away Your Smart Phone
- Up Your Empathy
- Listen and ask follow up questions
- Practice everyday!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!