Jason, a Wisconsin native now residing in Austin Texas, has lived a life rich with experiences. A successful businessman, Jason is currently the COO of Onnit Labs, an internationally recognized health and wellness brand. Previous to his current position Jason spent 16 years in the hotel industry as a General Manager for Hilton and Sheraton.
An aggressive optimist, Jason believes strongly in the power of the individual to improve themselves and thus, the world. Also believing in the beauty of all things he finds true joy in interacting with unique individuals, places, events and stories.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Success is not a straight line
- 4 Signs you’re in the wrong job
- 3 Signs you need a major life change
- The important of having a mentor
- The impact of internet on society
- How to gain clarity about your life
- Why sensory overload is stopping your growth
- Why you should try float session
- What you need to know about ayahuasca retreats in South America
- How anyone can become addicted to money
- Jason’s universal habits of success
- How a trip to Peru led to Jason finding his life’s purpose
Connect with Jason:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!