The thought of learning a new skill or getting back in shape may have crossed your mind lately. Immediately you may have discouraging thoughts. In this Ted Talk episode, Ted will explain how you can get in shape or learn a new skill in the next few weeks. Also, how it helps boost your memory and thinking skills. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why getting in shape is like learning a new skill [02:25-05:45]
- What are the best ways to get in shape and learn a language [05:46-25:33]
- Learning to be committed [05:58-11:10]
- How to develop your brain and level up [09:56-11:10]
- The Pimsleur Method [11:11-15:28]
- Learning the principles and come up with your own solution [15:28-17:55]
- Strive for progress, not perfection [19:11-25:33]
- Episode’s Recap [25:57-29:41]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body while stuck at home due to Covid-19?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on June 12th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.