Getting a good night’s sleep can be difficult at the best of times. But it can be even harder when you’re anxious or have something on your mind – a global pandemic, for example. In this episode, Doc Parsley talks about Coronavirus, how to keep your immune system healthy, and how sleep deprivation negatively affects your health, productivity, stress and relationships. Plus, he reveals the #1 secret to get a good night’s sleep. Listen Now!
Doc Parsley (Dr. Kirk Parsley) is a medical doctor, the Chief Sleep Officer at Doc Parsley Sleep Remedy. He has been a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine since 2006, has served as Naval Special Warfare’s expert on Sleep Medicine, a former SEAL, and received his Medical Degree from Bethesda.
He lectures worldwide on sleep, wellness, and hormonal optimization. He has discovered that the most under-used tool in the world for enhancing performance is quality sleep. This led him to invent the all-natural supplement, Sleep Remedy, the supplement of choice for Navy SEALs, pro athletes, and C-level executives.
His passion is to help his patients and clients achieve the highest quality of life possible, and realize their health, performance, and longevity goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to navigate the coronavirus anxiety [07:39-31:38]
- How do social media affects your mental health [09:44-12:43]
- How to interpret the data about COVID-19 [12:44-31:38]
- Who are the most credible source of information today [20:35-21:43]
- How to identify facts and false information [21:44-29:57]
- Learning the CDC’s pandemic plan [29:58-31:38]
- The benefits of staying young [31:39-33:18]
- How to measure your biological age [34:43-36:35]
- Why kids seem susceptible to the novel virus [36:36-37:37]
- How to boost your immune system and avoid inflammation [37:38-42:18]
- The two contracts that everybody signed unconsciously [42:20-42:41]
- What happens if you don’t get 8 hours of sleep [42:42-49:59]
- Know your brain: Prefrontal cortex [44:06-49:59]
- What to do when you’re ‘doing everything right’ but still struggling to sleep [50:16-52:48]
- What causes insomnia? And how to treat it [52:50-55:57]
- How does cortisol works in the body [53:43-53:54]
- Internal Threat versus External Threat [55:02-55:57]
- How to reduce your stress hormones [56:00-01:04:53]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body while stuck at home due to Covid-19?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on June 12th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.