Over-worked, under-slept, and feeling pressure like whoa? Turns out all you need is a pair of healthy lungs, your breath, and a few minutes. Listen to this special episode with Niraj Naik to learn how breathwork can improve your health, transform your body and state of mind.
Niraj Naik is the founder of Soma Breath, a system that combines yogic breathing exercises with modern wellness modalities. Niraj developed the system after an existential crisis that changed him forever.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Who is Niraj Naik, and how his journey got started [03:53-15:14]
- The most powerful healing tool for emotional state and reprogramming your mind [15:47-20:07]
- Disturbance in the human energy field [21:50-23:06]
- A holistic approach to stress [23:10-24:35]
- Routine health check-ups: A boon or a burden? [24:38-26:43]
- Leading cause of death in the world [26:55-30:17]
- How Emotion Is “Energy in Motion” [30:19-32:16]
- The biggest problem in the world [38:49-43:09]
- The benefits of the right amount of aerobic exercise [47:02-49:39]
- What is rhythmic breathing and the best techniques [49:41-57:00]
- Pranayama breathing techniques [59:20-01:02:02]
- The healing effects of STEM cells vs breathwork [01:02:05-01:05:36]
Connect with Niraj Naik:
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body 3X faster?
Maybe it’s been a while since you’ve looked forward to beach season, or felt energized throughout your entire day, or felt capable and confident enough to do what you truly want.
If you’re ready to have the body you deserve and say goodbye to dieting forever, we’re ready to help.
1) Watch our current free on-demand training workshop on the exact process and method we are using to help our clients create a leaner, stronger, and healthier bodies 3X faster than traditional methods that don’t work long-term!
2) Work with me and my team directly in the Legendary Life Program and get started reclaiming your health and creating the body you’ve always wanted right away. Marvel at the testimonials here first then schedule your call.