The novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 seems to hit some people harder than others, with some people experiencing only mild symptoms and others being hospitalized and requiring ventilation. In this episode, Ted shares the latest research on the coronavirus and how you can protect yourself and others. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which experts should you listen to during this pandemic [04:07-06:14]
- Why COVID-19 kills some people and spares others [06:15-18:29]
- 7 Factors influencing the COVID-19 outbreak [07:29-18:29]
- Obesity as a risk factor for more severe infection [13:10-15:18]
- COVID-19 and blood type: What’s the link? [15:19-17:17]
- The genetic vulnerability of COVID-19 [17:18-18:29]
- How to reduce the risk factors of COVID-19 [18:30-39:45]
- How to improve indoor air quality during COVID-19 [25:49-26:26]
- How to improve the nutritional quality of your food [26:27-27:49]
- Improving your sleep quality [27:50-28:13]
- Smart supplementation [28:13-34:05]
- Managing stress during this health crisis [34:06-39:45]
- Recap of this episode [39:52-44:10]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.