If you have ever tried to lose weight, you will know the ups and downs of weight loss very well, and for some of us, it’s an emotional roller-coaster ride. Over the years, Ted Ryce was able to develop some strategies, secrets, and coping mechanisms to smooth out the bumps. In this Ted Talk episode, Ted shares the behind-the-scenes with his clients and the price of getting lean. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ted’s clients struggle to get leaner and healthier [01:48-34:09]
- Figuring out the recipe for weight loss success [05:20-11:05]
- The mental game of fat loss [08:07-09:30]
- Why you should exercise [09:30-10:24]
- Playing the “disappearing” game [12:56-16:10]
- Why you should invest in coaching [16:11-19:18]
- Focusing on the right thing [19:55-]
- Weight loss versus Fat loss [20:58-22:48]
- Are you gaining muscle but not losing fat [24:03-25:30]
- Data-driven mindset: just gut feeling is not enough [25:31-29:34]
- The psychological impact of self-weighing 29:34-32:59]
- Your dream physique: Is it really worth it? [33:00-33:55]
- The 3 life areas for goal setting [34:10-35:00]
- The truth about struggles and falling off track [35:01-39:13]
- Why and how to create a better world to live in [39:16-41:45]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, younger, and healthier body during this challenging time?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working on this brand new FREE 7-Day Comeback Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on Sept 18th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even after the pandemic. The choice is yours.