Losing a job, a relationship or a loved one can be a very traumatic event. When life-altering moments happen, those in their throes often feel like life cannot go on. In this Real Talk Friday episode, Ted talks about the grieving process and how you can get past and be happy again. Listen Now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to identify your limiting beliefs and get over them [02:08-21:31]
- Stuck? Change your perspective [09:48-13:24]
- Why it’s important to accept reality [13:25-15:03]
- What drives Ted to live a happy life despite all the tragedies [15:04-19:18]
- Recap of this episode [19:19-21:31]
- The #1 key to achieving goals [21:32-21:58]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Can you Help Me Improve The Legendary Life Podcast & Serve You Better?
I want to ensure my podcast does the best possible job of answering your needs and interests. And that means I need to know more about you. To do that, I’ve created my 2021 Listener Survey.
Would you please take a few minutes to fill out the survey? When you answer my survey, you will be helping me create content even more interesting and relevant to you.
Your input is important to me. The survey is easy to fill out, and the results are completely anonymous. I can’t tell who said what. And you can finish in less than five minutes.