We are all busy, and over the past months, no doubt, we’re feeling overwhelmed and maybe even hopeless. In this Real Talk Friday episode, Ted talks about how he is handling his dad’s health scare and also teaches you how to control the controllable. Listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Ted left Colombia [00:46-11:18]
- Building business up during this quarantine [01:35-04:08]
- Why Ted worked so hard and wanted financial payoff [04:46-05:49]
- Are you on an emotional roller coaster? [05:50-07:02]
- How to level up your life [11:21-16:08]
- Habits of unsuccessful people you don’t want to copy [17:24-18:55]
- How to create a breakthrough in your life [18:56-21:42]
- The lessons that Ted learned throughout his life [21:43-28:15]
- How to handle negative thoughts and emotions [23:17-24:23]
- Overwhelmed? How to focus on controlling the controllable [24:24-28:15]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Organifi (Use Code TED20 to save 20%)
Do you need help to create a leaner, stronger, and healthier body while stuck at home due to Covid-19?
If you choose to prioritize wellness in the middle of this crisis, you’re in the right place.
My team and I have been working day and night on this brand new FREE 7-Day Challenge created specifically to help you thrive during these unprecedented times… and starts on July 5th.
(No strings attached – this is simply the best way I know to help my Legendary Life family succeed right now.)
Attention: A week from now, you’ll know what to eat, how much to eat, and how to exercise to get the leaner, stronger & energetic body you’ve always wanted even during the quarantine. The choice is yours.