Review of the week:
5 Questions to ask yourself to find your life purpose
1. What makes you come alive?
2. If you were a billionaire, what would you do?
3. Who inspires you? What qualities do they have that you most admire?
4. Forget about what you want. Instead, ask yourself what are you willing to struggle for?
5. How are you going to save the world?
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE TOOLS section and get our VIP content that will help you live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!