CEO, founder, and architect of The 21 Convention, Anthony Dream Johnson is the leading force behind the world’s first and only “panorama event for life on earth”. He has been featured on WGN Chicago, and in the New York Times #1 best seller The Four Hour Work Week.
His stated purpose for the work he does is “the actualization of the ideal man”, a purpose that has led him to found and host The 21 Convention across 3 continents over a 7 year time period.
Since this time Anthony has taken on the operation of The 21 Convention as a full time career, working round the clock on what he has expressed as his “greatest achievement and highest expression of my own happiness”.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to be the hero of your own life: Make your life count
- Try this secret if you’re struggling to find your passion
- How to become your version of an “ideal man”
- Leadership skills : Helping others finding meaning
- Have feminism gone too far?
- Understanding men and modern society
- Finding meaning in tragedy and moving on stronger
- The link between fitness and career success
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Ayn Rand”]”Find the Hero in Your Own Soul”[/tweet_box]
Connect with Anthony:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!