Life is all about growing, improving, and moving ahead. Staying still means life will pass you by and you’ll have to catch up. Whether it’s your career, relationships or life in general, it is about compassionately and gradually improving your position. It is about doing the things that you want to do, have dreamt about and feel good about. In this Ted Talk episode, Ted will take a look at a few steps that can help you reach the next level.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Listening to the quiet voice within us [03:56-09:58]
- The life shift of living outside of the country [10:00-13:01]
- How you been doing this year & what did you learn about it [13:02-13:24]
- What does success, happiness, fulfillment, and rich life mean to you [13:25-18:21]
- Who do you want to become and what type of life you want to live [18:21-23:20]
- How to get things to the next level [20:59-23:14]
- Ted’s lessons learned from his father’s death [23:21-31:59]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
Marshall Arts Business Podcast with Mike Massie
Have you heard me claim that my clients lose 3-5lbs in the 1st week of being in my program?
That’s what I’m offering for a limited time.
First, give us a REVIEW on iTunes
Second, take a screenshot of your review and email it to email@example.com
Then my team will send you our Jumpstart NUTRITION PROTOCOL, which you can follow for 7 days and lose up to 3-5 pounds.
But, hurry up. This offer is limited-time. Take action today and start losing that extra pounds that you gained this year.
And yes, if you’ve given us a review in the past, send us a screenshot and we’ll send you the jump-start protocol.
For more info, go to legendarylifepodcast.com/review