The coronavirus pandemic has stirred a variety of emotions and feelings within everyone. Frustration, sadness, anxiety and stress are just a few. On top of that Christmas is on the corner and we have so much to do. In this Ted Talk episode, Ted will explain how “stuffing emotions” can be harmful to your health. Plus, how to cope with negative feelings and make this end of the year less stressful for you and your loved ones.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- There’s a solution to every problem [03:14-10:20]
- Few podcasts that teach business principles [05:21-06:42]
- The two ways of coping when facing struggles [10:21-34:04]
- Coping with shifting your emotional state [11:17-14:23]
- Problem-solving coping [14:24-17:00]
- The best coping technique [17:00-34:04]
- Things that shift Ted’s emotional state after all negative stuff happened [25:12-27:55]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
Marshall Arts Business Podcast with Mike Massie
Have you heard me claim that my clients lose 3-5lbs in the 1st week of being in my program?
That’s what I’m offering for a limited time.
First, give us a REVIEW on iTunes
Second, take a screenshot of your review and email it to email@example.com
Then my team will send you our Jumpstart NUTRITION PROTOCOL, which you can follow for 7 days and lose up to 3-5 pounds.
But, hurry up. This offer is limited-time. Take action today and start losing that extra pounds that you gained this year.
And yes, if you’ve given us a review in the past, send us a screenshot and we’ll send you the jump-start protocol.
For more info, go to legendarylifepodcast.com/review