In this episode, you will learn:
- How to create a balanced life
- What if the secret to success is failure?
- Hard work x genetics
- The singular secret for a leader’s success
- Your comfort zone is killing your success
- The art of now
- Take a risk: The odds are better than you think
- Why is it important to be honest with yourself
- Why asking for help makes you a stronger leader
- Self-Sabotage and how it works
Connect with Luka:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!