Justin is a coach with the Art of Charm, specializing in body language and nonverbal communication. A former student, Justin is testament to the transformative power of The Art of Charm. He honed his experience over years spent at poker tables and in sales. Justin researches and develops new content to help improve current programs and develop new personal development strategies. When not coaching and researching, Justin DJs for house parties, studies music production and reads about history.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to read body language to succeed in any area of your life
- How to be a magnetic person
- How body language can help you hide the insecurity signs in a date
- How to make someone feel comfortable with you through body language
- The Top 5 Rules for Body Language
- Body Language: Do and Dont’s
[tweet_box design=”box_12_at” float=”none” author=”Jordan Belfort”]“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”[/tweet_box]
What Every Body Is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People By Joe Navarro
The Definite Book of Body Language By Barbara Pease
Connect with Justin Jensen:
- Subscribe Via iTunes (right here)
- Listen on Stitcher Radio (right here)
- Listen on Sound Cloud (right here)
- Android users can grab our RSS (right here)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!