Prominent both the United States and across the globe, Charles is recognized as a authoritative coach and innovator in the field of human performance. His knowledge, skills, and reputation have lead to appearances on NBC’s The TODAY Show and The CBS Early Show, along with numerous radio and podcast appearances. Often referred to as a visionary, an iconoclast and a rule-breaker, his methods are leading-edge and ahead of their time, capable of quickly producing serious results.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why what you build in the gym helps you outside the gym
- Muscle growth, fat loss and your genetics
- The difference between self-help and productivity
- Why strength training is a MUST for everyone
- How to get results from your Workout Program
- The #1 Key to longevity
- Charles’ thoughts on Paleo
- Workout regularly with no results?
- Strength training for sports
- HIIT (high-intensity interval training) vs Strength training for fat loss
- What EDT (escalating density training) is and how to use it
- How to do EDT for strength and muscle
- Should you train until failure?
- 3 Easy ways to stay injury free
- How to know who to learn from in fitness
- Why “new” doesn’t mean better in fitness
- What Charles learned from his martial arts school failure
- How a Tony Robbins’ book helped Charles
Connect with Charles:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to the ASK TED section.
Don’t forget to visit our FREE 30-DAY CHALLENGE and join us to change your health, body, and live a Legendary Life.
Until next time!