If you’re a high performer, you are either too tired, stressed, or busy to go to the gym and eat healthily. But, just because you’re a super achiever, it doesn’t mean your health and body will have to take a sabbatical. In this episode, Body Transformation Coach Dan Go reveals how he helps his busy clients improve their lifestyle and transform their bodies even during stressful times. Listen Now!
Brief Bio: Dan Go is a #1 Body Transformation Coach to entrepreneurs, politicians, and people at the peak of their potential and trades their health for their success. Helping them get the best shape they can do, which is a substance in becoming more productive, achieving their goals, and having more time and energy for their family. As he is helping people transform their bodies, he feels like it transforms himself too.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Dan’s journey into fitness [03:02-06:14]
- Why Dan choose to help entrepreneurs [04:48-06:14]
- No more excuses not to exercise [06:22-09:59]
- The Mindset Call [10:00-10:59]
- Creating a Business Plan for your body [12:23-17:37]
- Why Fad diets are a short-term solution [19:44-29:35]
- One of the best things about Fad Diets [29:38-30:24]
- The Polarization of diets [30:25-34:01]
- What do most entrepreneurs want when it comes to their health and fitness [34:02-36:31]
- The truth about six-packs abs and genes [36:32-40:20]
- How important is an accountability buddy [40:43-43:54]
- How did Dan choose to fit 40+ niche [45:13-51:40]
- Dan’s closing words [52:58-53:27]
- And much more…
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!
High-Performance Founder Podcast
Like This Show? Support Our Podcast By Leaving Us a Review & Subscribing to Our Podcast!
If you’d like to support and help grow the Legendary Life Podcast, one of the easiest ways to do so is to take two minutes right now and leave a review of the podcast over on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform
Because the more reviews the show gets, the more people will find it and listen. And the more people who attend, the bigger this movement will get.
Together we can change the conversation around reclaiming your health, creating the body you deserve, and living a legendary life!